In case of cancellation that takes place at least 30 days before arrival, Vålådalen will refund the amount paid with a deduction for a handling fee of SEK 300.
In order for the guest to receive money in the event of cancellation that occurs when less than 30 days remain before arrival, cancellation protection is required.
The cancellation protection costs SEK 300 per booking and must be ordered in connection with the booking and paid in connection with payment of the booking in other respects.
2. Cancellation with cancellation protection
The cancellation protection reimburses all or part of the amount paid as below if
the guest cancels his booking due to the guest, the guest's close relative or fellow traveler
suffer from acute illness, accident or death. Certificate from doctor required.
In case of cancellation
- 30-21 days before arrival with a valid reason for cancellation (certificate), 90% of the amount paid will be refunded with a deduction for the cancellation protection and a handling fee of SEK 300.
- 20-8 days before arrival with a valid reason for cancellation (certificate), 75%% of the amount paid will be refunded with a deduction for the cancellation protection and a handling fee of SEK 300.
- 7 days or later before arrival, Vålådalens Fjällstation AB retains 100% of the amount paid.
For valid cancellation, written cancellation is required to [email protected]
When booking such combinations of events that Vålådalen sells for a pre-specified price (package), the guest can not cancel individual products of the event. For cancellation of individual or all persons in the package, the same rules apply as above.
4. Vålådalen's snow guarantee
Vålådalen's snow guarantee means that we offer at least 1.3 km of groomed cross-country trails, from mid-November to mid-April. If we trigger Vålådalens Fjällstation AB snow guarantee, it means that the guest has the opportunity to cancel the stay against a full refund of the amount paid with a deduction for a handling fee of 300 SEK. For refunds, the guest must cancel their stay in writing no later than 11.00 the day after arrival. Of course, it is also possible to rebook for another period.